Today’s highly complex commercial and industrial facilities are engineering marvels. Smart technology, energy-efficiency initiatives, and regulatory compliance requirements all provide challenges to system designers and engineers.
Plumbing systems are no longer simple networks of pipes to carry water. Advanced plumbing systems are now optimized with the latest technologies to provide unique features and functionality not found in simple, traditional plumbing. Modern plumbing systems essentially operate as the circulatory system for sophisticated building infrastructures. They move water throughout the structure for heating, cooling, consumption, waste removal, and other critical tasks as a key element in complex, integrated mechanical-electrical-plumbing (MEP) designs.
At Kuegler Associates, we specialize in designing and building highly-efficient, advanced plumbing systems for a wide range of commercial, professional, industrial, and institutional facilities. Our industry-leading design/build plumbing engineering services include:
- Project evaluation & due diligence
- Plumbing system analysis, upgrades and expansion
- Equipment specifications consultation
- Code requirement compliance
- Sustainable design solutions
The systems and equipment we can provide include:
- Potable Water Systems
- Domestic Water Service/Vacuum
- Breaker/Backflow Preventer
- Storm Water Drainage Systems (Roof Drains)
- Sanitary Waste & Vent Systems
- Irrigation Systems
- Pump Stations: Potable Water & Sewage
- Hot Water Generators
- Medical Waste Vacuum Systems
- Industrial Waste Water Systems Service
- Lightning Protection
- Utility Interconnect Applications
Whether your plumbing design project is a new build, system retrofit or upgrade, our experienced engineering team will partner with you to ensure a cost-effective, high-quality solution designed to meet your specific needs.