Software & Analysis
Kuegler Associates uses advanced computer based software and personal computer technology. These capabilities allow for faster and more accurate design and production of reports, contract documents, and cost estimates, providing our clients with a cost-effective design at a reasonable engineering fee.
CAD, Computer Aided Design and drafting:
- AutoCAD, AutoCad MEP, Revit-MEP up to the latest available release.
ENGINEERING DESIGN PROGRAMS
- Heating and Cooling Load Analysis: Elite CHVAC and Carrier HAP
- Ductwork Design: Elite DUCTSIZE
- Hot and Chilled Water Piping Design: HVAC Solutions,
- Hydraulic Sprinkler Piping Design: Elite FIREW
Electrical System Analysis:
- KA uses EasyPower product suite that delivers a full lineup of powerful electrical software tools for intelligently designing, and analyzing electrical power systems.
- Fault Current Analysis, Coordination Studies, Load Flow, Dynamic Response, Inrush studies
- Arc Flash Hazard Analysis.
Emergency and Backup Generator sizing. Various vendor programs utilized.
Photometric Analysis: Light levels for planning and zoning. Interior/exterior and road way.
Miscellaneous: Various Vendors’ Equipment Selection Software including BIM models
Word Processors and Specifications and Contracts:
- Microsoft Word
- SpecsIntact– Federal Government Consolidated Specifications
Cost Estimating and Mathematical Analysis Programs:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Project
- Means CostWorks